Join our team
Your brilliant career starts here
Not sure where to start?
Data Journalist (for Sports Events)
Job Type: Freelance (Sportsdata)
Sportsdata AG, a brand of Sportradar, is offering an interesting job for acquired sports fans in a freelancer position. The job requires successful candidates to attend sports venues for gathering sports statistics, delivering them in real time.
Local freelancer Scouts who live close to the venues will be preferred. Depending on experience and interests, the selected participants must reside (or have previously resided) in the country where he/she has knowledge of the sports of that country.
- Attend sports venues for statistic gathering;
- Applicants do not need to be experts, but has to know the rules and the teams;
- Understanding and demonstrable experience with modern communication devices (you will get frequent emails, SMS)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), another European languages will be considered as a plus
- Good sports knowledge of the country chosen depending on experience and residency
- Located in the country where applicant chooses to work
HOW TO APPLY
Sportsdata is a brand of Sportradar, the world’s leading supplier of sports related live data, odds solutions and security services to bookmakers, media companies, sports federations and government agencies. Our system is based on our unique, fully automated data extraction and supervision technology for highest quality standard, combined with a complex scout and video signal monitoring system.
To apply for this position, please register by completing the online form through the following link: Sportsdata Registration